Skimmed milk powder is obtained by removing water from pasteurised skim milk by spray-drying. Skimmed milk powder is classified according to the heat treatment used in its manufacture (high heat, medium heat, and low heat).
Skimmed milk powder is used in a wide variety of applications. It can be used in recombined dairies such as UHT milk, yoghurts or cheeses, but also as non fat milk solids in chocolate or in bakery. As a result, we offer different qualities of skimmed milk powders to suit requirements of each applications.
As a milk powder manufacturer, we offer a wide range of skimmed milk powders to best meet the specificities of your products :
- Agglomerated (good wettability properties, without lecithin)
- Dairy taste
- White to light cream milk powder
- Low fat content
- Source of functional dairy solids
- Broad assortment of specifications
- Tree heat treatment ranges
- Regular quality and composition
- Easy handling and storage