Whole milk powder is obtained by removing water from pasteurised milk through spray-drying. The powder can contain between 26% and 40% milk fat (by weight) on an “as is” basis, and offers all the nutritional qualities of milk in its dry form.
Whole milk powder plays an important role in the manufacture of a wide range of food products. It can be used in reconstituted dairy products such as yoghurt and milk drinks, but also as a source of fat and non-fat milk solids in confectionery and baked goods. The powder can be fortified with vitamins, in order to be repacked for direct consumer use in milk beverages, homemade yoghurt, coffee and tea whitener.
As a milk powder producer, we provide a broad range of whole milk powders to satisfy your business’s needs. Our whole milk offerings include:
- Instant (agglomerated or not, with added lecithin)
- Fortified with vitamins (A, D, etc.)
- Available in 26% and 28% fat
- Creamy mouthfeel and dairy flavour
- White to light cream colour
- Source of functional dairy solids
- Wide variety of specifications
- Consistent quality and composition
- Easy handling and storage